Le soir n°218 du 19 septembre 2017

Magazines et Articles qui ont pour sujet Blake et Mortimer et leurs auteurs
Répondre
freric
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

Le soir n°218 du 19 septembre 2017

Message par freric »

Pour me joindre taper : fred.centaurclub(a)gmail.com.
centaur club sur facebook
twitter
Eric
Mécanicien sur le SX1
Mécanicien sur le SX1

Re: Le soir n°218 du 19 septembre 2017

Message par Eric »

Some concerted effort is now required to fix this.
A proper museum needs to be built, the dispersed works need to be restituted and everything needs to be put under the management of a new dedicated foundation. Going for the option of the Herge museum looks to me like too easy a way out...
There is perhaps also a case for litigation against the former directors of the Jacobs foundation. I do not know what the statutes of the foundation say and how Belgian law looks upon director activities in this context but perhaps at least a case of director negligence could potentially be made. Then there is the issue of the signing of the certificates. If there was no inventory, how could it be ascertained that the originals to be certified didn't come from the safe of the Jacobs foundation?
Eric
La CHAMBRE DE VERITE!... Je suis perdu!...
Eric
Mécanicien sur le SX1
Mécanicien sur le SX1

Re: Le soir n°218 du 19 septembre 2017

Message par Eric »

Of course I do not know all the facts and circumstances. I am just a passionate Jacobs fan who lives in far-away Australia and whose French is very poor.
But I do believe a solution needs to be looked for.
Perhaps local Jacobs fans who have much more knowledge and influence than me can get together and try to hatch a plan.
If a place for a museum can be found, then, perhaps, an appeal can be made to collectors to donate the originals to the museum? Especially where it concerns the legendary pieces? If it turns out that some of these pieces were probably originally in the safe of the Jacobs foundation, then perhaps some kind of "amnesty" can be provided, ie no further questions asked when returned/donated...
Am I dreaming?
Cheers, Eric
La CHAMBRE DE VERITE!... Je suis perdu!...
Répondre

Retourner vers « Les magazines et articles »